Thursday, May 17, 2012

Travel to Fish Or Not?

First sorry for the delay in a new post. With my busy season infull swing and Mommies day last week, I somehow missed posting.But no getting back to the subject at hand. This post is directed at whomever reads it, to post comments back.

Now when I ask the question, I am not asking do you fish when you travel. More so are you willing to travel just to fish. Now where I live here in Northeast PA, I don't really need to travel if I don't want to. I have the Delaware River, Lackawanna River, Lackawaxen River, and a handful of wild trout streams. So to drive a distance to fish really doesn't make sense, or does it. Sure when I go out west, or north I always fish. But I have never just packed up cause I wanted to go somewhere an fish. With all the travelling I am doing this season, I am going to get to fish some amazing water. But my goal is for next year to pack up and travel to fishing spots to fish, and in doing so take my wife and son on a journey through the country.

So I ask you , do you ever pack up and go fish? If you do, please comment, share some stories, help me get started to find the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment