Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finally A Place to Start

Hello World!! After signing up for an account here months and months ago. It took me getting the flu and  resting for a few days, to finally get a chance to write. I will start first by giving you a small background on how this blog will go . If you don't know me or if you do know me, I am a professional flyfishermen, and guide. So most of my blogs will contain fishing related material, gear reviews, interviews with other flyfishermen or updates and news from my sponsors.

Here is a little background on me so you can kinda of understand where I am coming from. I am 32 years old married to my wonderful wife Kara of almost 3 years, we have our son Luke who is 10 and our Coonhound Dixie. I will write like I live, I grew up in the era of punk rock, hip hop, and rock. I take alot of things from the era I grew in. So I dress differently than most flyfishermen, and when I am talking about things, I usually go right for the point of things. I try not to dress it up to much.


From this blog post on I will hopefully (keep in mind it won't always work out) try and post two new blogs every week. And if for some reason I am coming up short on ideas, I will post short blogs about my family and friends good only of course. So I hope you all enjoy my blogs please feel free to give advice, critique things and the such. Not saying I will accept them , just kidding. Keep in mind though I am no english or literature major, I am a flyfishermen. So there will be grammatical errors, especially in punctuations, and mispelling here or there.

Tight Lines
Greg G.

No comments:

Post a Comment